Wednesday, May 20, 2009

DRAKE:FRIENDS WITH MONEY:the drought's over













New DRIZZY,THIS MIXTAPE IS TIGHT.BIG UPS TO TREY SONGS TOO;
You can spit better than alot of dudes out(KEEP DOING YA THING)


SO; if you haven't seen or heard/let me confirm/
as my mind skids in and out the big apple like a worm/
Don't believe in sleep/no naps included like a perm/
if you don't discern/I got a bit of it, you can learn/
kind personality cuz the promise of the gift is SO firm/
Errrtime that big ball wit confetti drops after a term/
I feel like Christopher Walken but I'm screaming out: IT'S MY TURN/
I know it's coming but along wit experiences earned/
cuz I lose sleep over these dreams that seemed to just burn/
Yall should see me at night gripping pens as I squirm/
with the belief the to be all I can be 'til I'm in an Urn...
.....MR.MONTAGUE SIGNING OFF.hahahaha!!!!!!!
I'M AS OFFICIAL AS ME WIT A PENCIL
IT'S THE OLE' BOY INITIAL. hahahaha!!!!
I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THIS IS COMING FROM.......

TURN MY HEAD PHONES UP,PUT SOME MORE TREBLE IN IT,
THAT'S MY WORD.
That's all you get.HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Ah Man;I can HONESTLY see why rap is so addictive...
....THIS STUFF IS FUN,but I digress from my original;the (!N!T!AL) purpose.

DRAKE'S "NEW" MIXTAPE IS FIRE.
He's one talented kid and I wish him the best.
STAY TRUE HOMIE!!!!!

No comments: